We will be releasing Sounds of Morocco library on 23rd of January, here you can find more info on why it is unique and whats inside.
(this document updates everyday until the release)
This immense library from Morocco is an ensemble (including vocals) and will be available for Kontakt & WAV.
- 1 GB Unzipped
- 7 Performers & 12 Instruments
- 400+ Samples
- 150+ Patterns
- Multisample Instruments | Violin | Ney | Hajouj | Percussions
- Phrase Composer Toolkits
- Cross-mixing capability | for Kontakt & WAV
- Coming January 23rd
Why Sounds of Morocco is unique?
– First ever ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco with hundreds of phrases, multisample instruments and composer toolkits.
– Our first real ensemble library (multiple players & vocals) having at least as much variety as Rare Instruments Bundle.
– Some instruments from the library (like Hajouj) are not ever sampled at this level.
We also added a secret bonus produced from the recorded elements.